NEW & Improved Online Banking
Online Banking is a secure, free online service that brings you the tools you need to manage your money quickly and easily. LOGIN HERE
There are some exciting changes with the Online Banking upgrade, including:
- Enhanced security
- New and Improved interface
- Greater Customizability
- New Mobile Banking App
- Budget-Management Tools
Online Banking Allows You To...
- Access your account 24/7
- Schedule electronic bill payments so you never miss a due date
- Transfer funds between multiple accounts, including at other financals
- Track your spending
- Access your monthly account statement online
- Gain access to Mobile Banking
- Deposit checks from anywhere using your mobile device
- View pending debit card transactions
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Send account alerts to your email or cell phone
No Wires, No Problem. With MVFCU’s online banking is configured to fit your mobile device. When you sign in from a smart phone or tablet online banking scales itself to fit your device. You can view your accounts, transfer funds, make a loan payment, pay bills using FREE online bill pay and manage your account alerts.
Use our Mobile App (Mobile MVFCU) on your smart phone or tablet. All you need is a MVFCU online banking account and a few minutes to download the app from your device's app store.
Get timely updates about your accounts and set up helpful reminders of bills that are due. Alerts can be sent to your mobile phone and/or email address. To set up alerts, login to your online account and click the "Additional Services" and click "Text Banking and Alerts." Once there you can customize your alerts. *Your carrier text message and data rates may apply.
Access your MVFCU accounts securely through a single text. Once you've enrolled online, you can use simple text commands to receive up-to-date account information.
Pay people the easy way with Popmoney®- the personal payment service.
- Use an email address and/or cellphone number to send money
- Avoid the hassle of carrying cash or writing checks.
- Keep information private with no need to exchange account numbers.
Our Bill Pay makes paying bills easier and safer than the old way of paying for stamps and sending checks in the mail.You can conveniently make a payments in seconds directly from your account by selecting who you want to pay and the payment amount. Set up reminders with each payment so you don't forget to pay and become past due. Schedule payments in advance so you can rest assured that payments will be made on time.
Member to Member Transfers
Transfer immediately from your account to another MVFCU members account. You will need to know the account number, account type (example S6 or S8) and the first 3 letters of the members last name.